Sunday, August 3, 2014

I doubt that the same way of looking at the Gaza Strip is a good idea

I am not sure that I can put together any helpful thoughts on this situation. I am fairly sure I am not qualified to do so. The fact that I would question what Israel is doing would prove to many that I am ignorant of the fact that God has a plan for the middle east.

   That is the part that bothers me. Folks have decided, or accept that it is decided for them that there is a divine plan for the land and part of that plan is that the world will end based on things that go on in that land.

 Well until the world ends I hope we can find a way to help human beings live better and peacefully in whatever part of the globe they live in.

  Here is somebody's thoughts on this that is more articulate than I.



Brian Eno on the Israel-Gaza crisis: How can you justify images such as this? - Comment - Voices - The Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment